Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Illustration Friday: Idle


"Idle Worship" click picture to see it bigger :)

This is my very first submission for Illustration Friday! Hopefully it will be the first of many as I really want to improve my illustration skills and this is a perfect opportunity. I think the pun is obvious, I just hope it is also original. :) I haven't checked IF yet to see what everyone else is doing. By the time I had finished this, I realized that it looks a whole lot like my brother Tom and me some 25 years ago.

5 comments:

  1. It is original! Hope to see more entries from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh! Made me smile, it brings back childhood memories for sure!! Nice illo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a pretty common occurance in most churches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to those of you who commented on this first effort. I'm going to try and make it a goal to post images regularly. I make my high school students turn in a weekly sketchbook assignment, so I am going to assign illustration Friday to myself as homework. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie. Let me know what you think.