Sunday, November 29, 2009

Illustration Friday - Entangled

Come Back to Bed
2.5 x 3.5 inches ATC
mixed media

I really like this weeks theme word, it is full of all kinds of possibilities.  The resulting illos I see going up on IF are wonderful overall.   The theme brings to mind the entanglement of our personal relationships for me.  Perhaps the holidays are also responsible for putting me in this mindset.  I made this ATC for a personal trade with a lady who likes to collect cards themed with a mermaid and an octopus as a couple.  Entanglement is a given for these two. 

2 comments:

  1. I love mer-creatures. Very evocative and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I really need to start actually doing these Illustration Friday pieces. I keep getting the themes but never making use of them. Ain't that slack of me?

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment junkie. Let me know what you think.